All levels = beginner, intermediate & advanced all welcome
Hatha = gentle traditional yoga
Vinyasa = yoga practice including dynamic movement between poses
VinYin = Class combining 1/2 Vinyasa + 1/2 Yin
Chair Yoga = easy on joints and very accessible for beginners or limited mobility students of any level
Yin/Restorative = slow, deep, rejuvenating & relaxing stretches held for 3-5 minutes each
Prenatal = yoga for mamas-to-be, at least 12 weeks gestation recommended (by appointment only)
Kids Yoga = appropriate for ages 5-12
Yoga for Pain Relief = gentle yoga aimed at decreasing pain levels
Kundalini Groove Yoga = Kundalini-inspired yoga class includes: music, meditation, flow, kundalini breathwork, chanting and space for spiritual connection. Katy holds space for each student to spiritually grow and connect with self and others. Kundalini yoga is an energetic practice focusing on moving energy throughout the body similar to Qi Gong or Tai Chi. Kundalini is especially helpful for those who are sensitive to energy and can benefit from developing skills for managing their internal and external energy fields. The instructor has been a practitioner of Kundalini yoga since 2008 and has been a certified yoga teacher since 2016.
Please note that fees below are suggested amounts. Please feel free to use the "Donate" button to give any amount you would like for yoga class. Your support allows us to continue offering yoga to the community.
- Zen Den Yoga's lead teacher, Rose is registered with Yoga Alliance as a E-RYT500 yoga instructor. A teacher with this designation is highly experienced and has been trained at accredited yoga school(s), with a minimum of 2,000 hours teaching experience after receiving 500 hours of training at a registered yoga school with Yoga Alliance, the governing body for the yoga profession. Rose received 500 hours training at Yoga Vermont in Burlington, VT in Ashtanga and Vinyasa yoga followed by an additional 200 hours of training at Om Shanti Om Yoga school in Rishikesh, India in Hatha yoga for a total of 700 hours of training at two Accredited/Registered yoga schools (RYS). Rose completed the following additional trainings in order to offer even more to her community:
- 85 hours in Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga at Island Prenatal Yoga (Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher: RPYT)
- 20 hours in Mindful, Trauma-Informed Yoga at Yoga Medicine
- 20 hours in Yoga for Addiction Recovery at Yoga Medicine
- 50 hours in Yoga Nidra at Arhanta Yoga India (certified yoga nidra instructor)
© Zen Den Yoga 2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this website’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Zen Den Yoga and/or the author of any website material and www.zendenyogaroseburg.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Zen Den Yoga is a division of Zen Den Holistic Wellness, Inc. a 501c3 non-profit organization with the following mission: Promoting awareness of one's physical health as well as mental and emotional well-being by providing education, encouragement and guidance through the integration and diversity of nature, Yoga, Ayurveda, holistic nutrition, body and mind. Our intention is to support and empower people to restore and maintain their optimum state of vitality while living sustainably and consciously.